Pages

Friday 16 March 2012

How I Spent This Week

Date Written: March 16th, 1012
Date Posted: March 16th, 2012
Currently Listening To: Marianas TrenchFix Me album, The FrayRun For Your Life


Well, well, well. I have to ask myself – what exactly did I accomplish this week? (In terms of… anything, really.)
The answer to that is: something. Not a lot, but I accomplished something.

(Sadly, that short list of accomplishments doesn’t include finishing either of the novels I need to read for English… one of which I have a test for on Monday. After this, I am coming for you, A Separate Peace.)
On my wonderful laptop, Alchemy, there’s a sticky note function. I used that to organize all the story ideas in my head.

Also, the song I chose for my WC assignment is…
The FrayRun For Your Life

Of course I would end up choosing a song by The Fray. But I’m glad that’s settled. Yet, for some reason, I have not yet actually written the darn thing. Oh well, I’ve got five days. I’m sure I’ll pull it together by then.
And in terms of my actual writing – I didn’t really write anything for my story. But I spent a whole day developing my characters for my Current Main Focus, which is awesome because I feel like I actually understand them now (especially since three of them were so similar. I have individualized them). Also, I’ve decided that I have a daily goal starting Monday: write three hundred words a day. It’s not much, but I feel like I need to write something so I don’t feel as though I’m slipping behind.

So – I guess it wasn’t as productive a week as I’d hoped in terms of my writing, but it was a good week and that’s all I really have to say on it. See you next Friday!

-          May :)

No comments:

Post a Comment