Pages

Friday 30 March 2012

It's Just Me Killing Time

Date Written: March 29th, 2012
Date Posted: March 30th, 2012
Currently Listening To: The Spill CanvasAll Hail The Heartbreaker, The Spill CanvasAll Over You, The Spill Canvas Our Song, The Spill CanvasLow Fidelity


Hello, all of you darling, lovely people. It’s 10:47 AM and I’m typing a blog post, even though on any regular day I would be in second period, anxiously counting down the last few minutes of class.
But I’m not, because there’s no school, and I feel absolutely wonderful because today I’m going to be doing one of two things (or maybe I’ll do both?):

1 – Work on my checklist. As I stated in my last post, I now have a deadline for which I will finish my novel. And to get there, I have a bunch of things I need to work on so I know what to write and when to write it. (I’m a plotter to the core.) I have twelve things on said checklist (the last one being my favourite, because it’s “Make an actual plot”) and as of yesterday, I have checked off one. (Considering I thought I wouldn’t finish any of it until maybe mid-April at earliest… I feel proud. And I haven’t even had this checklist a week yet, either.) So I could spend today working on that, or…
2 – Reread The Hunger Games. Well, reread the first one. I haven’t read the second or third yet, but my cousin now has them and I shall be stealing them from her as soon as she gets through Catching Fire. Anyway, I’m going to see the movie on Sunday. And since it’s been two years since I’ve read it, I decided I need a refresher. I saw a picture of Seneca Crane and while I was looking at it, I was struggling to remember who he was. (As you can see, I need that refresher. I totally would’ve done that over March Break, but my cousin had it.)

So, number 2 is probably the option I’m going with, but who knows? Maybe I’ll get through them both yet. And for anyone who’s seen the movie… I’ve heard a lot of good reviews from people who have read the books, so I’m hopeful. What did you think? I’d love to know.
-          May :)

No comments:

Post a Comment