Pages

Friday 23 March 2012

My Wing Tips Waltz Across Naive

Date Written: March 23rd, 2012
Date Posted: March 23rd, 2012
Currently Listening To: Panic! At The DiscoThe Ballad of Mona Lisa, Panic! At The DiscoNails For Breakfast, Tacks For Snacks, Panic! At The DiscoNearly Witches (Ever Since We Met…), Panic! At The DiscoTime To Dance, The Band Perry If I Die Young


Guess what I realized?
When it comes to my blog, I don’t talk to people. I talk at people. I don’t generate any conversation. So I thought about it and decided something.

I want to know: what do you guys want to hear (read?) me talk about?

Partially because I’m still getting used to this blogging thing and really don’t know what to write and partially because I do want to hear about what you guys want to see, I was hoping you guys could give me ideas.

Also, I was hoping you guys could give me a reading list.
For a writer, I’m not that avid a reader (which I know is terrible). But I’ve got $70 worth of gift cards to Chapters that I have yet to put to use, and I was hoping of compiling a giant list for when I do. (Also, I need a job so I can pay off my library fines and actually use my library card.)

So if there are any recommendations, I’d love to hear them.

And lastly, I would like to point out that this is approximately half a page. Ha – I don’t rant all the time!
See you next Friday!

-          May :)

No comments:

Post a Comment