Pages

Friday 4 May 2012

Because Today Was A Good Day!

Date Written: May 4th, 2012
Date Posted: May 4th, 2012
Currently Listening To: Simple PlanThis Song Saved My Life


I’m happy.
I felt this should be known because I had a really average Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, and then had a bad Thursday. But I woke up this morning and I was like, “Wow. Today is going to be a really good day.”

And it was.
It started with a good hair day and so far is at me reconnecting with my childhood and watching Digimon. Somewhere in there, there was: finally finishing Psych (OHMYGOSH HENRY), my Law class not acting like savages (which is how certain people having been since our teacher went on pregnancy leave), having a really good feeling about my English summative (something to do with finishing it, thinking it was alright, re-writing it, thinking it was good, handing it in, and still having ten minutes left over in class), and deciding to sing for a Drama class production (in which I will be singing This Song Saved My Life).

It didn’t happen necessarily in that order, but still. And I’m going to enjoy the rest of today, because for the weekend, I’ve got 28 questions to finish for Law, a whole book to read for English class, write an entire thesis proposal, and catch Once Upon A Time on Sunday (in which Sebastian Stan is returning. OHMYGOSH JEFFERSON).
*Fans self.*
How was everyone else’s week?
-          May :)

No comments:

Post a Comment