Pages

Friday 22 June 2012

My Current List of Library Spoils

Date Written: June 22nd, 2012
Date Posted: June 22nd, 2012
Currently Listening To: Marianas TrenchPush, Marianas TrenchFar From Here, Marianas TrenchVertigo, Marianas TrenchAlive Again


I present to you my library spoils:
From top to bottom:
Jacob Wonderbar and the Cosmic Space Kapow by Nathan Bransford
The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams
Dreamdark: Blackbringer by Laini Taylor
Lips Touch, Three Times by Laini Taylor
Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
Anna Dressed In Blood by Kendare Blake
Wither by Lauren DeStefano

My goal is to finish these by next Friday. (Just note I’ve already finished Jacob Wonderbar, already.) (And Hitchhiker's Guide isn't from the library. I'm borrowing it from a friend.)

Also, I’ve got my last exam on Monday, so I’ll be studying for that.
And lastly, my deadline is on Tuesday. I can admit that I probably won’t finish (I’ve got literally less than one percent done), but I will definitely try to get a good chunk done by the date. (I think I can get to page 50… if I’m lucky… and if I’m really, really focused… and if a miracle happens.)

Anyways, have a great weekend and rejoice that it’s almost summertime!
(… Unless you’re an unlucky duckling like me and are going to have to endure summer school. Joy.)

-          May :)

No comments:

Post a Comment